Wine, Craft Beer and Distillery Tasting
Thursday, April 13, 2017 | 5-8pm
Future of Flight Aviation Center on the Strato Deck
Tickets $20 ($25 at the door)
Join us for an evening of Live Music, Food Bites from Local Restaurants and a Wine, Craft Beer and Distillery Tasting. There’s fun themed silent auction as well as a wine store offering the opportunity to purchase the wine and spirits sampled at the event. A 10% discount will be offered for full case purchases.
Admission includes commemorative wine glass, eight sipping tickets and food bites. Additional sipping tickets available for $1 each.
- Craft Beer provided by Mukilteo’s own Diamond Knot Craft Brewing
- Food provided by Alexa’s Catering, Garlic Jim’s Pizza, Jimmy Mac’s Roadhouse
- NW Biscotti will be doing biscotti and wine pairing
- Whiskeys from Around the World
- Elevations Sampling (wine produced from high elevations to low elevation) and Bubbles!
- Wines from Browne Family Vineyards, Jackson Estate Wines, Cambria Estates, Murphy Goode, Alcance and Bubbly from Benvolio and Chandon
- Best of Mukilteo Bloody Mary contest featuring Bloody Marys by Diamond Knot, IVARS, Red Cork, The Pointe at HP Golf, and The Scotsman Bistro. Sipping tickets are $5 each (available at the event only).
- Silent auction to support the Chamber’s Programs and Services
Buy your ticket now