Kamiak High School students have again organized the 10th Annual Dine Out night to benefit Cocoon House, an Everett non-profit that provides outreach and short or log-term housing for homeless and at-risk young people. You can participate in this event by “dining” out from 4 – 9pm at any of these area restaurants that have agreed to donate 20% of their profits earned that evening to Cocoon House.
- A Burger Place (Harbour Pointe)
- Bite of New York (Mukilteo Speedway)
- Blu Burgers and Blue (Mukilteo Speedway)
- Garlic Jim’s (Mukilteo Speedway)
- Golden House (Mukilteo Speedway South)
- John’s Grill (Old Town)
- Red Cup (Old Town) – 12 – 5pm only
- Sabor á Mexico (near 84th Street)
- The Chocolate Mill & Yogurt Shop (QFC Shopping Center)
See you around town on April 4!