- Healthy Business Environment—The Chamber is the avenue for Mukilteo businesses to unite to make their influence felt. The Chamber’s Government Affairs Committee works with the City of Mukilteo and with area legislators to promote solid economic growth by enhancing the city’s business environment.
- Informational Services—The Chamber keeps its members informed about proposed changes in regulations that could affect their businesses, about community events, and about marketing and promotional opportunities.
- Networking—The Chamber provides numerous opportunities for business people to become acquainted with each other, find common interests, and provide mutual support.
- Marketing—The Chamber of Commerce is seen by both businesses and residents as a primary source of information about the community. It is also often the first stop for people planning to move their business or residence to a new community. These facts make the Chamber an excellent vehicle for driving business to our membership and we do that in various ways such as by listing members on our website and by referring potential customers to members. Click here for more on Networking and Marketing.
- Tourism—The Chamber actively promotes Mukilteo as a tourism destination. Our picturesque location, historic lighthouse, charming downtown and handy proximity to the Museum of Flight and the Boeing tour are among many good reasons to visit Mukilteo, and the Chamber uses every possible avenue to spread that news.
- Community Events—The Chamber works closely with other community organizations on events and activities that benefit Mukilteo, such as the Lighthouse Festival, the Food Bank, Concerts in the Park and the annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Who Can Be a Member?
Membership is open to all business people who live or work in the greater Mukilteo & surrounding areas. To join the Chamber today, please click here.