Mukilteo Chamber Admin and Tourism Coordinator
Valued team member who performs day to day office operations of the Chamber. Greets visitors and provides tourism and relocation information in person, via email and social media. Promotes the City of Mukilteo and the Chamber through social media, writes articles for the Chamber and tourism website blogs and works with the CEO on special tourism projects. Support of the planning and implementation of all Chamber events and programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply to Deanna Sigel
Marketing Summer Internship – Everett, WA – Dwayne Lane Auto Family
Dwayne Lane’s Auto Family is seeking a Marketing Intern to assist and work with the Marketing department to market, promote, plan and staff events and marketing campaigns for our six locations.
- Assist in the development, implementation and review of the marketing plans
- Assist in collateral materials such as print ads, press releases, promotional materials, posters, videos, etc., from concept to completion
- Assist in the coordination of marketing efforts on social and local media
- Set up and staff events
- Study in marketing, promotions, advertising or business-related field
- Strong leadership, organizational and computer skills required
- Willingness to work and perform assigned event responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Social media savvy
- Experience in graphic design a plus
This position is non paid. You must earn school credit or seeking to gain experience
How To Apply:
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Internship Opportunity”