Join Your Balance Sheet LLC for a class to help you get all your ducks in a row for your business in 2017.
Who we are? We are a group of professionals creating a place where new and existing business owners from the community can come together. We want to educate business owners on state, city and county reporting requirements along with introducing you to new business resources. All of this at no cost to you and no strings. We will have meetings once a month where we will provide guest speakers such as reporting agencies, bankers, payroll service providers and many more…
Our mission for this group: Starting a business or running an already existing business involves planning and making key financial decisions. We want to raise the bar in our community and provide the resources to assist you in being a successful business owner.
Guest speakers for this meeting:
- Snohomish County Assessor / Rodrick Radke / Commercial Division Mangaer
- Topic: Business Personal Property
- Small Business Development Center / Jennifer Shelton / Certified Business Advisor
- Topic: New Business Resources
- Holly Kopra, CPA, PLLC / Holly Kopra / Certified Public Accountant
- Topic: Tax Tips and Deadlines Business structures different
Please RSVP to the following:
Brenda Ware at 425-353-5100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele Nicholas at 360-672-5734 or email@example.com