- This event has passed.
Employer Internship Development Workshop
April 27, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
I would like to cordially invite all local businesses to discover the benefits of implementing internship programs at our Internship Development Workshop. We heard loud and clear at our sector employer round tables that local businesses would like to offer internships and mentorships, but needed guidance on how to implement them. Here is your chance!
Highlights will include:
- Presentations from Hotel 360, Majestic Glove, and Lombardi’s Italian Restaurant, employers with successful internship programs.
- A panel of experienced interns who furthered their organization.
- An Internship 101training for businesses led by Everett Community College.
This is an opportunity for businesses to:
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to develop a customized internship program to meet their organizational needs.
- Understand how internships benefit the both the participant and the organization.
- Connect with other businesses interested in building the future workforce through internships.
Lunch will be provided.
Seating will be limited; so please RSVP here.