This 8-week class will help you create a positive mindset, foster confidence, release negative thoughts, address challenges and create your own path!
- Change – How have changes in your life affected you? How can we make change work for you?
- Self-Compassion – Tools to help you be kinder to yourself
- Roadblocks – Injuries, vacations, visitors, lack of time – how to address them
- Activity – Use your right brain by participating in a fun activity
- Kristin Romo – Bastyr, PHd, setting realistic and smart goals, and positive good association
- The psychology of your body – Using your 5 senses
- Me time – How to carve time out for yourself
- Health Brain – Taking care of one of the most important parts of the body
Janet Hammerman, the facilitator of the series, will bring the most recent research on being mindful and not extreme in your approach to healthy living. Each 8-week series is designed to spark thought provoking discussions that can help you be successful in your journey.
Two class series are being offered. One class begins March 22 and meets every Tuesday at 7pm. The second class begins March 25 and meets every Friday at 10am.
Classes are $150/8-week session. Sign up today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-501-9757.