Dassault Systèmes and XD Innovation welcome you to a seminar that examines supply chain challenges for the next big programs in aerospace and defense.
As airline orders increase, the demands on OEM supply chains is likewise increasing. Expectations on suppliers are to increase production while also tightening their costs. Build and assemble to print approaches have become increasingly difficult to sustain, as Digital Product Definition flow out to Tier 2 and Tier 3 suppliers. In this seminar, you will see how 3DEXPERIENCE Platform can be readily implemented and position you advantageously for the next generation programs while also giving you advantages in your current programs.
The seminar will be held in a relaxed and engaging manner, allowing for the free-flow of ideas between the audience and those presenting.
- Gain an understanding of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and how it can quickly provide you with better leverage and control over CATIA V5 and SolidWorks data.
- Learn how to economically get into the platform with cloud and hosted solutions, negating the need for a large IT organization to set up and manage it.
- See how downstream processes such us deliverables-based project management, collaborative services, and BOM management will not only position you for future projects but also improve throughput on your current ones.
EXPECTED KEY TAKEAWAYS
As a supplier in the Aerospace & Defense chain, you can get started with the platform now so that you will be prepared in advance for the supply chain changes to come. You will learn how to distinguish yourself and better position your business in the eyes of the OEMs, while also leveraging the platform to improve your own internal business processes.
Even if you plan no near-term changes to your business practices, this seminar will give you invaluable background on upcoming industry changes.
TENTATIVE EVENT AGENDA
- 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Registration & Welcome
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM: Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM: 3DEXPERIENCE Power’By Demonstration for CATIA V5 Integration
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Lunch
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM: Customer Spotlight
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM: 3DEXPERIENCE DELMIA Manufacturing Planning
- 1:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Meet the experts networking session