Website Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce
The Mukilteo Chamber of Commerce is seeking a 10-week, 10-15 hour per week Summer Intern (tourism and/or events). The intern position is ideal for a high school student transitioning to college or a college student. This person should possess good customer service skills, be a quick learner and willing to participate in events.
Our intern will assist in the day to day office operations of the chamber, assist with the visitor information center, chamber summer events, and work with a staff member to complete an event based project.
- Reports directly to the CEO
- Provide excellent Membership Services – help support and nurture member relationships.
- Support and participate in Chamber events such as monthly Chamber After-Hours, Breakfast Meetings, various workshops, promotional programs and Member events.
- Provide support to the chamber team for the day to day operations of the chamber and visitor information center.
- Provide friendly customer service to tourism visitors, in the office, by phone and email.
- Strong writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Curiosity, education, and interest in marketing & tourism
- Experience in social media as a membership and marketing tool
- Ability to work and thrive in an – all-hands-on-deck — culture of project ownership and participation
- Experience with the Office application suite (especially Word, Excel and Publisher)
- Graphic and web design (Word Press site) experience a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org